Flexing leg ligaments is one of the most important things in sports for you to be able to move and function smoothly every day. However, if your leg ligaments hard and inflexible, can cause many problems for your health, such as pain, difficulty moving, and can even lead to ligament injuries during sports.
But there are still ways to make your leg ligaments flexible quickly, and in this article, let's learn about 3 simple but effective ways to flex your leg ligaments.
Half Split – Half Split
The half split is a variation and a pose that helps with posture practice vertical split. When doing this pose, it will help stretch the muscles in the back of the thighs and pelvis, reduce stress, increase the body's flexibility and endurance, improve back pain and support exercise. sport.
- Straighten your right leg forward.
- Bend forward, hands on the floor, back straight, toes pointing toward the ceiling.
- Hold for 30 seconds and do the same with the other side.
Note. You can rest your hands on a Yoga brick or any other properly sized object to make it easier to practice.
Yoga moves sideways
Side splits Simple and effective way to increase the stretch of leg ligaments. Besides, it also helps to enhance the balance of the body and increase the resistance to injury.
- Extend your legs.
- Lower to the right (exhale), straighten left leg, then stand up and switch sides (inhale).
- Repeat this movement 10 times on each side.
Split with high podium chair
- Prepare a high platform chair, put your feet on the chair, then bend forward.
- Hold for 30 seconds and switch sides.
Nguyen hopes that the above sharing will be useful for your ligament strain. Besides, there are also many articles on health and yoga therapy at Nguyen's blog, especially Nguyen's Youtube channel There are many other useful exercises and movements, please follow and look forward to Nguyen!