Yoga for growing bananas It is a great pose to improve your health and fitness, and also helps you to practice perseverance and concentration. This blog post is very suitable for a beginner, Nguyen will introduce you to the benefits of the banana pose, and will guide you through the first steps to start practicing banana growing at home effectively. .
Benefits of Growing Bananas in Yoga
There are many people who want to do this pose, not only because they want to challenge themselves, but also because of the many benefits it brings to health and spirit:
- Enhance the balance of the body.
- Enhances concentration and helps reduce psychological stress.
- Improve flexibility of joints.
- Strengthens arms, legs and abs.
- Help lose weight and burn calories.
- Increase patience and confidence.
How to practice growing bananas (Handstand)
Step 1: Practice planting bananas facing the wall
Practice stepping on the wall and walking your hands close to the wall. This will help strengthen the shoulder joint and better sense the space.
Step 2: Practice planting L-shaped bananas facing the wall
- Measure the distance with your feet. Practice stepping up, keeping a 90-degree angle.
- Lift one leg up and balance for 10 seconds.
- Then change and do the same for 10 seconds.
Step 3: Practice kicking your feet up towards the wall
- Practice kicking your feet up towards the wall, using one leg as a springboard.
Step 4: Practice separating your legs and balancing from the wall
- Kick your feet up to balance against the wall, then separate each leg from the wall.
Note: If you still can't do it in the first few days, it is very normal, you have to persevere in practice, because growing bananas requires a great deal of perseverance.
If you can already grow bananas by hand, please refer to the video on how to grow bananas with your head here
Nguyen hopes that the above sharing will be effective and useful for your training process. Besides, there are also many articles on health and yoga at Nguyen's blog, especially Youtube channel Nguyen has many other useful exercises and movements, please follow and look forward to Nguyen!